.

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

Today, my parents wanted to take my kiddos to the ENORMOUS pumpkin patch near our house. Lord knows I could have thought of 563,456,786,313 other things to do today, but I went along because my mama asked me. And guess what? I had a blast. We did the corn maze, the kids chased each other around for hours, we picked out pumpkins, and the boys did the zip line. It was amazing to watch my kids just have fun. I get so caught up in trying to make them "behave" that I often forget that they are children. But today, I was reminded that I am so very blessed that God saw fit to gift me with these boys. And today, I got to watch them just be 8 and 9. It was a beautiful thing.

My sister (who is my biological cousin, but we were raised like sisters) turned me on to this website called smilebox and I created a little scrapbook and sent it to some family members. I also posted it below. Enjoy. Oh...and smilebox is FREE. Go check it out.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Happy Halloween
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: